I am currently working on a new plugin!
After realizing that my obsession with Braveheart leaves me wanting to recreate the system of government they had in those times, I have decided to make a new plugin to simulate the feudalist government system within Minecraft!
Some of the planned features:
- Become a Lord and create your own Kingdom to rule.
- Claim chunks for your Kingdom to expand how much land you control (Configurable max)
- Appoint Nobles and award them land.
- Tax nobles for their use of your kingdom land.
- Nobles can appoint serfs who give up mined valuables in exchange for protected land privileges.
- Nobles can set a tax on build privileges within their land.
- Players can take over land by killing the noble/lord associated with it (Togglable)
- Kingdoms lose land when a Noble loses their land grant.
- Tax integrated with Vault/Essentials economy.
- Buy NPC soldiers to protect your land while you’re gone.
I have written most of the base code to date and am now working on the user interface. You should be feudalizing your server in no time!